Parancih (Inggirih i// or // ; French: [fʁɑ̃s] ( danga)), sacaro rasmi disabuik juo jo Republik Parancih (Parancih: République française Lafal Parancih: [ʁepyblik fʁɑ̃sɛz]), marupoan nagari kasatuan babantuak republik semi-presidensial nan ba lokasi di Eropa Barat,[note 12] jo babarapo wilayah kakuasaan di lua nagari. Parancih Rayo mamanjang dari Lauik Mediterrania hinggo Selat Inggirih, dan Lauik Utara, taruih dari Rhine sampai Lauik Atlantik. Dek bantuak geografi wilayahnyo, urang Parancih juo manyabuik dirinyo sabagai l’Hexagone ("The Hexagon").
Rujuakan[suntiang | suntiang sumber]
- (Parancih) INSEE, Government of France. "Population totale par sexe et âge au 1er janvier 2011, France métropolitaine". Diakses tanggal January 2012.
- INSEE, Government of France. "Bilan démographique 2010". Diakses tanggal 20 January 2011.
- "France". International Monetary Fund. Diakses tanggal 10 October2012.
- "Insee – Revenus-Salaires – Les niveaux de vie en 2008". Insee.fr. Diakses tanggal 22 June 2012.
- "Human Development Report 2011" (PDF). United Nations. 2011. Diakses tanggal 5 November 2011.
Notes[suntiang | suntiang sumber]
- French is an official language throughout the French Republic. For information about the official and unofficial regional languages also spoken see Languages of France.
- Including all the overseas departments but excluding overseas territories and the French territory of Terre Adélie in Antarctica where sovereignty is suspended since the signing of the Antarctic Treaty in 1959.
- French National Geographic Institute data, which includes bodies of water.
- French Land Register data, which exclude lakes, ponds and glaciers larger than 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) as well as the estuaries of rivers.
- Metropolitan France only. The population density for the whole territory of the French Republic (including overseas departments and territories) is 96,837/km2 (250,808/sq mi).
- Whole of the French Republic except the overseas territories in the Pacific Ocean.
- French overseas territories in the Pacific Ocean only.
- CET applies to Metropolitan France only. Time Zones across the French Republic span from UTC-10 (PF) to UTC+12 (WF).
- CEST applies to Metropolitan France only. Not all overseas territories observe Daylight Saving Time.
- In addition to .fr, several other Internet TLDs are used in French overseas départements and territories: .re, .mq, .gp, .tf, .nc, .pf, .wf, .pm, .gf and .yt. France also uses .eu, shared with other members of the European Union. The .cat domain is used in Catalan-speaking territories.
- The overseas regions and collectivities form part of the French telephone numbering plan, but have their own country calling codes: Guadeloupe +590; Martinique +596; French Guiana +594, Réunion and Mayotte +262; Saint Pierre and Miquelon +508. The overseas territories are not part of the French telephone numbering plan; their country calling codes are: New Caledonia +687, French Polynesia +689; Wallis and Futuna +681
- French Guiana is located in South America; Guadeloupe and Martinique are in the Caribbean; and Réunion and Mayotte are in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Africa. All five are considered integral parts of the republic.
|Iko baru laman rancangan. Bantulah Wikipedia untuak mangambangannyo.|